If you are looking for a good acupuncutist for your problems, you may want to visit our office for a consultation, or try one acupuncture session, for the following reasons :
- 30 years of practice experience in both western and eastern medicine, and he has truly integrated both. It was not easy in the beginning. Now, he is able to look at your medical problems from both angles and offers you good advices, in addition to providing acupuncture and herbal supplements.
- He will discuss nutrition and related issues, such as fasting, special diet, eating schedules, etc, if indicated.
- He is experienced in tongue and pulse reading, important in TCM to allow one to make a correct diagnosis. It is not just about inserting needles into a patient's body, it is a question whethere the practitioners understand the philosopnic underpinning of oriental medicine, and then bring it to the clinic.
- Will target several symptoms at the same time. But, we have to set a reasonable limt to how many.
- Will discull dietary supplements/lab results when indicated
In the greater Cincinnati area, he has had the opportumities of treating several thousands of patients in the past three decades for all kinds of difficult challenging problems, and he would like to help you too.